Become a Member of Alaska Geographic
Alaska Geographic members are a community of people passionate about Alaska’s parks, forests, and refuges. Members include visitors from around the US and the world, newcomers to Alaska looking to learn more about this great state, lifelong residents passionate about staying connected to our public lands year-round, and others.
Become a member by making a donation of $35 or more here. Your tax-deductible gift helps connect people to the vast landscapes and vibrant cultures of the far north. Together we are building a community of stewards for Alaska’s wildlands. Thank you!
- 15% discount at Alaska Geographic stores and webstore
- Discounts at visitor center educational sales outlets throughout the United States
- 10% discount on most Alaska Geographic field courses
- Monthly Waypoints e-newsletter with updates from Alaska’s public lands
- Subscription to semiannual Waypoints magazine
- Member exclusive bear-raven pin
Renew your annual membership:
To renew your membership, simply click here to make a donation of $35 or more. You will be automatically renewed. Thank you!
Make a donation:
We invite you to make a donation of any size that fits your budget. Please fill in the dollar amount and use the drop-down menu to choose where you want your funds directed. Thank you for showing your commitment to connecting people to Alaska’s parks, forests, and refuges. All donations of $35 or more will automatically include a one-year membership.